沖縄暮らし(今ヨーロッパ)と、楽しくおいしく簡単に!な野菜三昧ごはんのブログ
aya's veggie-ful food blog from okinawa since 2013
and from europe since 2019

2013年8月23日金曜日

About me and this blog

hello. my name is aya. i was born in miyagi, attended high school and university in california (lived there for about 10 years), and worked in tokyo for the past 7.5 years. 

i like eating chocolates, fruits and veggies. anything mushy or crunchy is also my favorite. i enjoy riding my bicycle and cooking simple food. when i was little, i was a very shy and stubborn girl. i loved drawing, playing dolls, and anything creative and fun. anyway...

just today, my fiance kazuto and i moved to onna village, okinawa, where he will be attending a grad school. my fiance loves cats and nicely toasted baguettes with melted cheese. he also likes to add vinegar in a bowl of ramen noodles.

i started this blog to record our footsteps in okinawa for the next five years that we will be living here. since this is the place where my parents came for their honeymoon 30 some years ago, i already feel a warm welcome from the island:) hello to okinawa and cheers to okinawa! ah, so excited!!!

@ naha airport
reminds me of the californian sky!